Bilingual Celebrant Spain
I am Debbie Skyrme, award winning celebrant officiating bilingual weddings, elopements and vow renewal ceremonies in the Spanish sunshine.
You have two main options for your destination wedding, elopement or vow renewal ceremony in the Spanish sunshine:
My Traditional Wedding Ceremony
This beautiful marriage blessing includes the key words of a traditional marriage plus any or all of these options:
- Greeting in Spanish
- Ring exchange
- Reading by one of your guests
- Personal vows written by the couple
- Commemorative Certificate signing with/without witnesses.
- €400 inc IVA (tax)
My Bespoke Wedding Ceremony
Your vision of the perfect marriage blessing or symbolic wedding crafted specifically for you with as many bells and whistles as you like!
There are no “options” as everything is possible!
- Religious or non-religious, humanist or multi-faith, I look forward to writing your own unique wedding script around your values, your beliefs, your personalities.
- Traditional wording, written from a blank canvas or a personal blend of tradition and modern
- Cultural traditions
- Your story
- There is only one wedding like this – yours!
- €600 inc IVA (tax)
How do I get married in Spain?
You dreamed you would get married in Spain. You want to marry in Spain. I can advise you on your options to achieve your dream wedding in the Spanish sunshine with the least amount of frustration and stress!