Imagine getting married in a fairy-tale castle, surrounded only by your family and friends. Allerton Castle offers total exclusivity to all brides and grooms for their special Wedding day.
Located just between Harrogate and York, Allerton Castle is privately owned and can seat up to 120 guests for your Civil Ceremony and Wedding breakfast and up to 200 guests for your evening reception or party.
For those wishing to celebrate their dream Wedding amongst the most amazing backdrops for photographs, with fabulous food prepared by our specialist caterers, and with the support of your own Wedding Planner and Event Manager, then Allerton Castle is the venue for you!
Licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies, Allerton Castle has many beautiful and fascinating rooms for you and your guests to relax, dine and dance in throughout the day – exclusively for you.
The history and heritage of Allerton Castle puts you and your guests at the heart of your own fairy-tale. Set in 125 acres of breath-taking parkland and tranquil gardens, this 18th Century treasure stands dramatically amongst some of the finest North Yorkshire countryside.
To comple the day, it is possible to have a spectacular fireworks display, which theatrically lights the Castle and grounds providing a truly extraordinary memory.
For those who don’t want to leave when the music stops, Allerton Castle also benefits from a magnificent Bridal Suite and two en-suite bedrooms allowing you to extend your stay.
We now offer combined packages and pricing with our caterers: Bradshaw’s of York.
• The Palace Suite is an elegant room for the Bride and bridesmaids to relax with a glass of champagne whilst preparing for the Ceremony.• The Billiard Room is set aside for the Groom, his Best Man and Ushers to enjoy a game of billiards before the Ceremony• The Great Hall provides a stunning bridal entrance down the grand staircase and is the picture-perfect setting for your Civil Ceremony.• The Ballroom is ideal for your Wedding Breakfast, it has a superb white fan vaulted ceiling contrasting with royal blue walls.• The Drawing Room is the perfect place to sign the Marriage Register, lit by a blue Venetian glass chandelier and with turquoise silk walls.• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Great Hall or in the Drawing Room for a more intimate Wedding
- Add your wedding business here
- Claim Listing [listing]
- Contact Us
- Edit Listing
- Edit Profile
- Our latest Blog
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Renew Listing
- Tie The Knot Wedding Directory
- Tie The Knot’s Amazon favourites
- Upgrade Listing – featured on home page and category
- Wedding Professionals